Azimuth GeoSolutions is pleased to announce that it has successfully completed its Machine Learning online training course entitled “Introduction to G&G Application to Machine Learning“. The course was well received by all attendees gauging from the customer feedback reports received.
Our instructor Sami ElKurdy must be commended on his outstanding technical and teaching skills in continuously keeping all participants engaged, focussed and involved during the training sessions.
Due to overwhelming interest in our courses, our customers have requested us to provide similar high quality training courses in 2022.
Following are some of the courses that we will be offered and delivered by our industry experts and technology partners.
- Reservoir Geoscience à Reservoir Geophysics:
- General approach impacting interpretation using workstation techniques
- Machine Learning application to quantitative reservoir characterization
- Geophysics à Quantitative interpretation
- Approach using Machine Learning
- Research Geoscience à R&D Quantitative Geophysics
- Developing new models with Machine Learning
- Developing probabilistic Machine Learning models
- Reservoir Geoscience and Geophysics
- Exploration Geoscience à Stratigraphy……..entitled “Practical Application of Sequence Stratigraphy”
- Exploration Geoscience à Seismic Interpretation……..entitled “Maximise your Seismic Interpretation skills using Petrel: Practical Tips and Tricks with Different Geological Worldwide Examples”
- Processing à Pre-Stack Depth Migration……..(PreSDM) Processing
- Pore Pressure & Geomechanics
- Machine Learning……..entitled “Practical Oil & Gas Production Forecasting using Machine Learning”
- Carbon Capture & Storage……..entitled “A subsurface Business Angle”
- Reservoir Simulation/Management/Drilling
Future topics/courses that will be planned.
- Machine Learning in Geomechanics
- Real-Time Pore Pressure Prediction & Wellbore Stability
- Reservoir Geomechanics
- Image Log Analysis for Geomechanics Applications
- Multiphysics Integration